Gardner V2 ATTX Transmitting System
- Improved Battery Life on Receiver and Transmitter – The Receiver is powered by a single AA Battery providing a battery life of up 3 weeks of normal use.
- The Transmitter is powered from a single GP11A battery lasting up to 1 season of normal use. Batteries are not included and are sold separately.
- Mimics Alarm Beeps – The Receiver beeps at the same rate at which signals are received by the Transmitters, from the buzzer output, thereby sounding anything from a single bleep to a full-blown ‘one-toner’.
- Improved Range and Performance – tested to 100m + range under optimum bank side conditions.
- Multiple Tone Selection on the Receiver – 10 different user selectable tones.
- Improved Transmitter Design –The electronic circuitry is encased in its own watertight compartment to prevent the risk of water coming in, transmitter corrosion and any resultant malfunction.
- Activation on all LEDs (for simultaneous runs).
- Last LED Activation Recall.
- LED’s will remain on for 40 seconds after the last buzzer signal is received from the transmitter.
- Vibrate mode and Volume control.
- Low Battery Warning.
- Fully compatibility with the Deluxe Receiver.
- These systems are available with either 2.5mm or 3.5mm Jack Plugs.
- Standard system comes with Multi Coloured V2 receiver that has 5 different coloured LED’s – Red, White, Blue, Green and Orange.
- An ‘All Blue LED’ system is also available at the same price.
The Gardner V2 ATTX Transmitting System has an ergonomical soft touch, non-reflective rubberised finish, further imporovements have been made to the battery life on the reciever which is powered by a single AA battery and the transmitters are powered by a single GP11A battery, but do not worry about your batteries power as there is a Low Battery Warning.
The reciever mimics bleep for bleep at the same rate as the alarm head when permitted, along with improved Range and Performance - tested up to 500m under optimum bankside conditions.