We are able to offer finance via two methods:
- Interest Free and Low Cost Credit for orders over £300.00
INTEREST FREE AND LOW COST FINANCE - Minimum Balance £300.00
We can offer, through a selection of finance providers a straightforward way to spread the cost of your purchase. The only criteria for application are a permanent UK address, a valid debit or credit card and a bank account that accepts direct debits. We can provide 6, 9, 12 or 18 month terms interest free on selected items, or 24 and 36 month terms for a low 15.9% APR, which is less than most credit cards! All you need to pay up front is a 10% deposit.
The following information is required to apply:
- Current address and any previous within the last 3 years.
- Current employment details, employers address, post code and telephone number.
- Bank sort code and account number.
- A valid debit or credit card registered in the applicants name and at their current home address.
To apply for credit you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the address used on the application form in order to pay the deposit.
REPRESENTATIVE EXAMPLE - INTEREST FREE
Waverunner Mk3 Power Bait Boat - £649.99
Delivery - £8.00
Total Balance - £657.99
Deposit - £69.99
12 x Monthly Direct Debits of - £49.00
Charge for Credit - £0.00
Total Amount Payable - £657.99
Representative APR 0%
REPRESENTATIVE EXAMPLE - LOW COST FINANCE
Daiwa Tournament Pro X 16m Package - £2399.00
Delivery - £8.00
Total Balance - £2407.00
Deposit - £240.70
36 x Monthly Direct Debits of - £74.93
Charge for Credit - £531.18
Total Amount Payable - £2938.18
Representative APR 15.9%
If you wish to apply for credit, please add products to your basket as normal. At the checkout, select 'Online Finance' as payment method and the term you require. Then state the amount of money you would like to pay upfront as a deposit - the minimum is 10% of the total order value. Once the order is received you will link through to an on line application form which will take around five minutes to complete.
If the application is accepted, you will be shown a virtual copy of your documentation. It is now possible for you to utilise a procedure known as e-signature. Simply click the signature box and this acts as authorisation for us to despatch your goods. We will then contact you to take your deposit and the goods will then be despatched, subject to being in stock.
How payment is made:
- The initial deposit is paid by debit or credit card. (Taken over the telephone or in-store by one of our sales representatives)
- The monthly payments are paid by Direct Debit to V12 Retail Finance.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Fosters of Birmingham is a licensed credit broker "Licence Number 623205" Terms and conditions apply. Loans available to permanent UK residents aged 18 and over. Subject to status. Eligibility and conditions apply. Fosters of Birmingham acts as a credit intermediary and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Registered in England 541132. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Soilihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Financial Services Register number: 204550. The address of Fosters of Birmingham is Unit K, Moor Lane, Witton, B6 7HH.
Registered Office: 483 Birmingham Road, Marlbrook, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B61 0HZ.